“Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/University Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8565 Cooper Creek Blvd, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34201 (Formerly Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/University Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Lakewood Ranch
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/University Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The suites were chosen by the future bride and groom as a place for guests to stay prior to the wedding. What a great choice!
The place is immaculate from the interior to the exterior. Great water pressure in the showers and the mattress for our king size bed was so comfortable. I slept like a baby.
You can tell that the staff aimed to please their customers. They were so polite and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to see that you have slept like a baby and enjoyed your stay with us. We were honored to host the wedding party at our property and looking forward to welcome you back soon, maybe for a vacation or just a weekend getaway.

We loved having you here!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Fleming Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I chose this Hampton Inn because of location. We had tickets to the Asolo Theatre and the Ringling Home and Museums and this Inn was the perfect location....and the price was competitive. I was so pleased when I arrived with my guests to find a new, well-kept hotel with numerous places to eat nearby. The rooms are large and very clean and the breakfast choices were varied. I highly recommend this location in University Park.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Jan,

Thank you for staying with us as well as for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I hope that you had a great time visiting one of ours most famous places such as Ringling Museum as well as Asolo Theatre. We have much more to see the next time, we are looking forward to your next trip.

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

First time at this particular Hampton Inn and although major construction in the area made it difficult to find, specially after dark, I was very pleased with the facility, its attention to decorative detail and the efficiency of the people at the desk. I have stayed in Hampton Inns along the east coast for years and have stayed at two nearby Hampton Inns in the past and I rate this as one of the most pleasant. I fully intend to register next March when I will be visiting Sarasota again for the Sarasoto Opera visitors weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Louis,

I hope that you have enjoyed the Opera season in Sarasota as it is one of the great events we have here every year. We will be honored to have you again. Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor.

George Town, null, Cayman Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Can't really say anything bad about this place except entrance to hotel is a little tricky the first time. The manager and staff make you feel very welcome and add a lot of little nice touches. Well maintained and close to shopping.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear George,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcone you soon.

Tallahassee Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I am Hilton Honor so I like to choose Hilton property.Usually stay at Embassy or Homewood.Never stayed at Hampton before.If all Hampton would be like this one I would not mind to stay in Hampton's all the time.Very clean property,accommodating stuff.We asked to be moved to suites after 1st night since it was 3 of us and worked just perfect.Good location walk to Bonefish or very nice pizza place.Would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for suites,they do not show it on website
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jilkovina,

I'm very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we loved having you here!!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a typical Hampton Inn. Usual nice room, soft bed, quiet room and a pleasant stay. This is why I stay at Hamptons, they are consistently the best for the money. I would stay here again with no issues.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear ncgr8r,

Please allow me to take a moment and Thank You for staying with us as well as for your loyalty to our Hilton family of Hampton Inn and Suites. I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stay.

Westbury, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Very nice suite and nice breakfast. My wife left a make up bag in the room. We called the next day and was told they did find the bag. I asked them to send it to us and it was no problem. They did exactly as asked. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Harvey,

I'm glad to here that we were able to locate your wife's bag. Thank You for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor and Thank You for staying with us. We loved having you here and looking forward to see you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!