“Another pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5464 Lena Road, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham Bradenton - Lakewood Ranch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lakewood Ranch
Connecticut
“Another pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was our second stay at this hotel. Again we were very pleased. Spacious, clean room, reasonable rates. The breakfast was decent and the front desk staff very professional and friendly. The hotel is off of the main road in a very quiet area. We would defiantly return on our way to and from Florida.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
junelle s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. We are happy that the location and staff were excellent for you! Our guests love our spacious rooms. Hope to see you again.
Junelle Samblanet, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Stuart,Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed with my family over the weekend and we were very pleased. Having never stayed at a Wingate, I was not sure what to expect. The hotel was very clean, modern, comfortable and well located if you have business in the Bradenton area. Check in was a breeze and the front desk attendant was pleasant and efficient. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The typical offerings were available at the free continental style breakfast. Also, microwave and mini fridge in the room. If you are unfamiliar with this brand as I was, I would compare it to Hampton Inn or Courtyard Marriott. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012
junelle s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. We appreciate hearing your experience with respect to our hotel. This will assist us when evaluating our guest’s needs and expectations. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Bradenton.

Junelle Samblanet
Syosset, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I made a reservation to stay at this hotel last weekend, got a confirmation email. Today, 2 days later, I got a call cancelling my reservation due to "overbooking" and they wanted to give me me the names of other hotels in the area for me to contact! This is an unreliable facility, and I would never consider staying at any Wingate or Wyndham property. Please pass this on!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

When I need a suite in the Sarasota/Bradenton area I always use this Wingate Hotel. It's very easy to find and is about 1/2 mile from I75.The hotel is new and the suites are very large and always clean. I always have plenty of room for my business meetings. The internet service is fast and free and accommodates my wired and wireless devices. Cell phone service is also good here.

The staff at this Wingate is the best at any hotel I use. The front desk manager, Frederick H. makes it so easy for me. He recognizes my voice when I call. He remembers me and he remembers my business needs. I just give him my dates and he starts checking on my favorite suites. It's a big plus having Frederick there to make everything perfect for my stays.

There are many hotels in the Sarasota/Bradenton area but this is the hotel that I choose. It’s a no-brainer for me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!