“STunning.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Osimo
grandmahenry
“STunning.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here as part of our tour of italy. Breakfast buffet was excellent. It was close to shops, had sleek, contemporary rooms. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it. Ther was unfortunately no onsite restaurant.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

This is not a quaint, typically Italian country hotel. Do not stay here if that is what you're looking for. However; we had an excellent weekend deal for the night we stayed here. The rooms are very modern, spacious, clean and comfortable with helpful and polite staff. The hot and cold buffet breakfast was generous and varied and included a proper espresso, cappuccino, Americano etc made to order; not using an instant cappuccino machine. It was served in a very spacious breakfast room. The extra pillow on the bed was a welcome touch too.
The location is next door to an outlet shopping complex and the prospects of finding a traditional little restaurant nearby are slim; we drove into Ancona for a fabulous repast instead, which wasn't too far. We were on a short driving holiday in the region so it was perfect for our needs. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West side have better views. The restaurant only serves breakfast.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We enjoyed our overnight stay at the g hotel we found the staff to be most helpful and friendly. Our request to change our room from a twin to a double was granted without a drama. Our bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows great. A good breakfast is served. The hotel is modern and charming adjacent to a shopping outlet and there are a couple of restaurants within walking distance. A great overnight stopover.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed here one night, before catching the ferry to Greece. The hotel is out of town in a shopping mall, but is bright and modern and comfortable. There was only one person on duty (for the whole hotel, it seemed) when we checked in, so when we called for an extra pillow, he showed up but understandably took awhile. Fairly sized and clean bathroom with shower/tub. Very nice buffet breakfast in the morning with lots of selection. Fine place to stay, as long as you don't need to be in town.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

We stayed here one night early May 2001. It is a modern, clean, comfortable stylish hotel. The beds are huge (not just 2 m long but also 2 m wide) with lovely bathrooms. Breakfast (which runs til 12 noon!) was a buffet with fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs & bacon, cold meats and cheeses, juices, breads, cakes and more to choose from.
We would whole heartedly recommend it for a stop over, but not really for a holiday as it is just off a main road and in a shopping centre. Good value, comfortable - we loved it!

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

we stayed for one night on the 13 febuary 2011. excellent hotel with really spacius room! all brand new hotel in a few steps from a huge shopping mall. all what you need and more for a great stop to ancona.right next to hotel also a great reastaurant with the best pasta and really economic!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

I am currently in room number 405 as I type this. I LOVE this hotel. Seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel. It is truly number one on here for a reason and thank goodness I picked it as I was due for some luxury treatment. The hotel and area reminds me so much of CityCenter in Las Vegas- ya know those new modern chic hotels.
Upon arrival, I was greeted pleasantly even with some english, as they saw I was struggling with my Italiano. They were so nice about everything, making sure I knew about breakfast, dinner, tv, internet,etc. They first booked me in room 205, a double bed deluxe, which was lovely, a bit larger than this one(or so it seemed) however it only had a beautiful spa shower, and I really felt like taking a bath tonight after my long trip. A girl needs a good soak, so they pleasantly switched my room to this top floor junior suite one. I can see my car right below, and out beyond is the beautiful hill town- gorgeous! In the middle of the room is the most comfortable bath I have ever been in, I'm not kidding, I'm going to see if they sell these in Seatte. It was huge, two people could easily swim in the bubbles together :) The drinks in the mini fridge are free. There is a comfy
orange chair and foot stool that are very art deco. The bed smells WONDERFUL!!! the best I've had in my 4 months in Italy so far even at a 5 star in Rome wasn't as nice. Oh and its a REAL King, not two twin beds shoved together.
The lighting is that modern soft light, so during the day its nice to have the shades open for the bright light. There is a desk in front of my big bed- very large.
The soap and shampoo is oh-so-delightful!
The TV has regular sky channels- so that means if you hit the I for information, you can change the languages to ENGLISH if need be and enjoy shows like Glee, Modern Family, etc. No movie channels are available for free here. Parking is free.

Compliments- I honestly have none. If I could think of anything people might be disappointed by...for a junior suite its not gigantic with multiple rooms and if you find that for this price in Italy, please tell me! It doesn't have a dining table which many times they do.
Also, if you want really amazing views, you might be slightly disappointed by the Urban City directly below leading to the beautiful hill top town. It's not industrial here but its also not country villas and vineyards only in sight. Obviously I'm on one side of the building, the others might have a worse/better view, I don't know.
Finally, I'm driving through the area from the South to North, so I'm not really here to sitesee Ancona or anything. Perhaps the location is too far out for any visitors who want to be in the harbor area/town part.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to G Hotel? Share your experiences!