“Cycling tour. ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Nyons
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Cycling tour. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Relaxed hotel with a friendly owner who spoke good English. Safe storage for our bikes. The rooms were comfortable and air conditioned. It is centrally placed to discover Nyons, which proved to be one of our favourite towns. Breakfast was perfectly good. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

Stayed July 2014

Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I arrived here on my bike supposedly on a camping holiday . I felt tired hot and at a loss. In fairness to the hotel it met all of my needs as I anticipated it would. I found the staff to be helpful and efficient even though my command of the French language is non existent. The breakfast was by no means grand but it did meet my needs.
Would I recommend Les Oliviers to others? Yes I would!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Johannesburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Having arrived late and not pre-booking I was always going to face limited choices. This hotel however I was disappointed in in terms of value offered. While the rooms were clean and tidy the bathrooms were minute and the television hidden behind the door. The room was also stuck away in the roof of the building meaning low ceilings. Breakfast consisted of bread and croissants with jam and butter and coffee. No cheese, ham, yoghurt, eggs etc which would be expected for this price.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Hotel Restaurant Les Oliviers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Restaurant Les Oliviers

Address: 2, Rue Andre Escoffier, 26110 Nyons, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Drome > Nyons
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Nyons
Renovations started 11 Feb. 2013 ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Les Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Restaurant Les Oliviers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.