“The best establishment for business and leisure in serpong” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong

You added Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong to your Saves list
Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   CBD Gading Serpong, Lot # 2 | Jalan Boulevard Gading, Tangerang 15810, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
GREATEST DEAL !!!
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Tangerang
Manchester
“The best establishment for business and leisure in serpong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in feb 2012 and in oct 2012 and i have to say it is clean friendly and alot better by far than any radison in Manchester or London back in England.
The staff here made us feel very welcome the food in phenomenal and th overall experience is absolutley 1st class!!
I can not wait to stay at the hotel again as the new Atria.
If you are going to stay in Tangerang you must stay at the Aston/Atria Serpong

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
mrarm, Public Relations Manager at Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Hollie W,

Thank you for your lovely comments about our property and team.

It is such a pleasure to hear about repeater guest who continuously has great experience with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Atria Hotel and Conference Paramount Serpong.

With Cordial Regards,

Vika Anjarrini
prm@atriahotelserpong.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Indonesian first
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at room 908 and I can hear the traffic noise from my room; I can hear my neighbour next door talking through the thin wall; I can hear my neighbour on top of me walking and dragging his/her chair; and after I used the bathroom, I can hear the water running through the plumbing on the wall. So...seriously..either I have a very good ear for hearing all these, or this hotel just wasn't built with the best material.
Another thing that disturbed me was, the sign in front of the hotel is "hotel and conference centre", well..we needed to print some certificates for the participants and the hotel couldn't help us because they ran out of toner. I had to go outside on my own, trying to find a place to print colour. So..seriously?

Other than that, yes, the staff were nice and friendly, and the food was ok.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The staff are all friendly. The food are great. Room is obviously perfect. Nearby a huge shopping mall in less than 10 minutes walking distance. Provide a very good laundry service. Wifi definitely excellent.

Will make a come back to this same hotel. Thinking of bring my parents to stay here because am sure they gonna love it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bandung, Indonesia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

the receptionist gave us a double bed room and smoking room we checked in, though we asked for a single bed room and non smoking room. no laundry bag in the room and when we asked for one, the housekeeping gave us a dirty plastic bag (perhaps it was taken from the bin!!)
breakfast was very non variative and the noodle station wasnt ready until we had breakkie at 7.00.
i dont think will come back because we get a bit irritated with the checkin counter

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had booked one of meeting room at Aston Paramount.
The room was very nice and the waiter was very helpful.
The food is so so...
So far, it's one of my preference if we would like to hold an external meeting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Location hotel is in a new delevop area. Hotel near with mall that open from 11:00AM untill 12:00AM on weekday and 10:00AM untill 02:00AM on weekend so you dont need to worry if you want to take walk and shopping. You can reach the mall in walking distance for about 5mins only.

• Stayed November 2011
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The first time I arrived and checked out. The hotel try to charge my room account for a hand towel that was not provided to the room. The second time went down to the bar on ground floor as my friend wanted to stay at Aston for his first time.. My friend and I drink 3/4 of bottle John Walker Black at the Aston's bar on ground floor costing cost to $15au dollars a double shot,unaware of which my room service bill was close to 4 times the cost of the room $62 au total cost the room with bar tab $318au dollars for one night. To everyone that stay's at this hotel CHECK CHECK everything before as only interested in your money and understanding of english is poor.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Atria Hotel & Conference Gading Serpong? Share your experiences!