“What a pleasant stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village

You added Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village to your Saves list
Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Boulevard Jend. Sudirman Lippo Village 1300, Tangerang 15811, Indonesia   |
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Tangerang
Manila, Philippines
“What a pleasant stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

What I love about staying in the Aryaduta chain of hotels is that they spoil their guests rotten. The courteous staff at the Aryaduta Lippo Village was very attentive to my needs, and my requests (for a ironing board and iron, adapter for my computer, shoe shining, request for taxi pick-up) were met with swift and satisfying response from the hotel. I absolutely love the setting, as there is plenty of greenery to get lost in. I only wish I had enough time to enjoy it fully, as I didn't get to enjoy the lagoon. I used the gym facilities, and it was immaculately maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ivo K, Director of Rooms at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Mr Nokneetoe,

Thank you for taking your time to review us in TripAdvisor. We are please to know that you're enjoying your stay during your visit.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village.

Best regards,
Ivo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

In a very nice setting with the country club and has a lot of dining possibilities
The japanese restaurant was very good whilst the buffet breakfast was very average.
The problem was the rooms , which are not really business oriented as finding a power outlet near the desk was impossible . The aircon barely worked and as such trying to sleep in a warm humid climate was difficult .
The staff service and friendliness was excellent across all areas of the hotel.

Room Tip: The villas outsidebthe main building in the gardens look very appealing and relaxing
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ivo K, Director of Rooms at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Gloverjohn_Anthony,

I would like to thank you for your Tripadvisor Review. We are please to know that overall your stay was enjoyable. We have noted your comments about the power outlets and AC condition.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back to Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village in the future.

Regards,
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel in excellent location. Stayed here twice for two weeks. Comfortable rooms of a good size. All the facilities you need and staff and service excellent. Buffet breakfast ok and good sports bar with very good live band 6 nights a week. Many other restaurants within easy walking distance and huge shopping mall. Swimming pool, gym and golf in the complex. Good place to stay and good v.f.m

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Ian S,

I would like to thank you for taking the time reviewing our hotel. Also, I like to thank you for staying in Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Trust we will be able to welcome you in future.
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great hotel with a pleasant atmosphere. I spent two days to do the work and vacation. stay here very enjoyable. beautiful atmosphere make us enjoy the hotel. food offered is also varied and not boring. hotel facilities are complete.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear alrambee,

Thank you very much for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you hav enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

A lovely hotel to stay in, all the staff are excellent and cannot do enough for you, nothing is too much trouble, I actually stayed for a very long spell, work related, had a very nice room business suite, Pool is superb, and lots to choose from for breakfast, Rjs food superb, Italian excellent and the Chinese, nice to sit by the pool, very nice

Room Tip: I was on the 7th fllor very nice
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
frank m, General Manager at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Ian I,

First of all I like to thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our team indeed go out of their way to help, assist and please our guests and we are proud of them. It was also good to read that you enjoyed our and the country club facilities as well as the restaurants.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and hope your travel will once more bring you to Tangerang and to Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village.
Caravaggio, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Dear All,
I was in your hotel for three months, and I have always felt like home.
And, for those who are 12.000 km far from their environment, this is important.
For this reason, I feel the duty and above all the pleasure to thank you personally, for your kindness, for your professionalism, for the attention you have always shown me.
I wish you all the best and even though I believe we will meet again, if only for a few days, I will miss you.

Thanks again and see you soon

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Vito G,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be able to welcome you again in future.
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

As other reviewers have noted, this hotel has fabulous grounds with great facilities for a wide variety of sports, thanks to the adjoining country club to which hotel guests have free access.The swimming pool in particular is outstanding.
The hotel staff are friendly, there are several places to eat in the complex and all are pretty good. And there is an enormous mall 5 minutes walk away with an enormous range of places to eat, if you tire of the hotel.
The breakfast buffet, whilst not outstanding, would satisfy most guests and has a huge choice. Most room rates include breakfast.
What's not to like? The rooms. Tired decoration, ordinary furniture, and that was in a Signature Suite which allegedly has been modernised recently. The shower was over the bath, with a shower curtain. Not something I expected to find in this quality of hotel.
For all that, my room was clean and the bed was comfortable, The hotel as a whole was a resort that it was a pleasure to spend time in. My room was somewhere to sleep and nothing more.

Room Tip: Don't bother paying extra for a Signature Suite. Devoid of character, and noisy aircon.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ivo K, Director of Rooms at Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Gringleblatt,

Thank you for taking your time for writing tripadvisor review.

We are please to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also we have discussed with Department Heads concern and noted of your comments about our rooms.

Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to welcome you back to Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village.

Best regards,
Ivo

Been to Hotel Aryaduta Lippo Village? Share your experiences!