We just came back from our babymoon in Maui and stayed there 6 days. This place is AMAZING! The staff is super friendly and by day two they know your name, what you like and how to meet all your needs- kind of “The Ritz Carlton” service without the price tag. The beach is very private and the ocean is super calm in that part of the island. Make sure to rent a car, as it is 15 minutes away from shops and restaurants.
If you decide to eat at the resort, you would not be disappointed. The Sunday brunch is great as well as the Saturday Japanese buffet.
- Also Known As:
- Makena Beach And Golf Resort
- Makena Beach & Golf Hotel
- Makena Beach & Golf Hotel Makena
- Prince Hotel Maui
- Maui Prince Hotel
- Maui Prince
- Prince Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Prince Hotel
- Makena Beach & Golf Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,800 acres on Maui’s southern coast, the newly beautified resort, formerly known as the Maui Prince, offers updated guestrooms and suites complete with private lanais and ocean views, tennis club, convenience to Wailea Golf, an inviting white sand beach and a aloha-spirited staff; it is the Maui vacation you have been waiting to have. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Makena Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.