“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Antonio's Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palairos
Antonio's Guest House
You added Antonio's Guest House to your Saves list
Paleros Ait/Nias Vonitsis, Palairos 30012, Greece   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Palairos B&B and Inns
Parnu, Estonia
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

It is a lovely guesthouse to stay in Paleros! A wonderful place with beautiful views! Lovely people were extremely helpful and taking very good care of me. The room was comfortable and I had all I needed there.I enjoyed the garden and the amazing views- the mountains and the sea. The New Mill Tavern nearby is the best place to enjoy the great hospitality and very delicious food in Paleros! I would love to go back there and I recommend this place to people who would love to stay in Paleros, in a place full of love and great hospitality! Lakshmi

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
Tartu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I spent almost a week in Antonios Guest house in Paleros. I really liked my room and the bathroom, all necessary was there for me :) Beautiful surroundings, amazing views and great people around me made my stay in Paleros memorable.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Seapaleros, Owner at Antonio's Guest House, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear Reelika !
Thank you so much for writing this review so fast ! AMAZING how time goes by so quick!
It was pleasure for all of us to meet you, you are such a good person and i love your attitude towards Yoga and Life and general, Your smile is engraved in our Guest house and always it will stay, Please stay wonderful as you are!

Many greetings from all the team!
Palairos, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I spent many summer is the beautiful village of Paleros and I have to say it’s an amazing place, so beautiful and many things to offer. Antonis Guest House is one of the best places I’ve ever stayed. The room are large with all mod cons, it also has a lovely garden which is great for relaxing or for the kids to play around. You will feel completely warmed and very very welcomed. Antonis is a lovely guy and he is there to help with anything you need to make your stay unforgettable.
The family run restaurant attached is AMAZING! Such an experience! Gorgeous food and the lady that runs the restaurant ‘Cathy’ is such a character. Set in unspoilt surroundings in the local Greek community. Its one of those places that everyone should visit!!!
Also at the guest house Scuba Diving it offered. Very professional team with great knowledge of the surrounds sea, they have some fantastic dive sites, one of which is a cave dive. They offer all PADI certification so there is something for everyone, even the kids aged 8 and up can dive! Amazing boat too which they also offer snorkelling and boat trips, very comfortable, face speed boat.
All around i'm in love with the place and will be returning very soon.

Room Tip: The upper level rooms have beautiful private balconies that look out to the huge mountain and gorgeo...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I spent three months in the beautiful village of Paleros, frequenting Antonio's Guest House regularly! His hospitality, consistent warmth towards others and knowledge of the area, not to mention the most fresh and delicious food in the area, all combined to make a truly unforgettable experience. The village itself is picturesque with spectacular views of mountains and the Ionian with the islands of Lefkada, Skorpios and Meganisi just a stone's throw away. I couldn't recommend it enough and can't wait to return!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Seapaleros, Owner at Antonio's Guest House, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Frances !

You have been always keen and truthfully your self on each visit in our Guest House and Tavern, this beautiful exchange that we have share is what i call a true relationship.
Thanks so much of having the effort to help people and humanity, i missed those lovely evening chats in the garden.
We are so happy having people like your self around and you have make this place ( Paleros)
so different with your visit.
The mountain sends greetings to you and keep in mind that since 3 years now you can visit from here with our speed boat "Apollo" the island of Ithaca which is another "stone throw away" but with the most important history as you may know from the Greek mythology.

Thank you for your time writing this review and supporting us and
i dont have to mention that you having one more house in the Planet!
And is Here! We will love to serve you and also share with you
the upcoming experiences of your next Visit.

Antonis
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending three summers in Paleros, and quite a bit of time in Antonio's Guest House and the New Mill Tavern. I experienced truly memorable summers there, and I look forward to going back for more. Paleros and the Ionian are amazing places, and Antonio and his family make the experience very personal and unique. The New Mill is probably the best taverna in all of Greece; the food is mouthwatering, and the atmosphere enchanting. Antonio's Guest House for me feels like home. The scuba diving is also a great plus. I would recommend Antonio's Guest House to anyone looking for experiences that are off the tourist trail. You'll want to go back for more!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
, Owner at Antonio's Guest House, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear Fokion !
Thanks for writing this review from your heart !
Anyone can feel that! I reread it right now so i can reply in your words and i get
a feeling that you really miss paleros and especially Cathys Food!
Well know that we also miss you and we love to see you EVENTUALLY in Paleros ASAP!
There is so much that have change here in a better way ofcourse and there is much more things to offer also for the old customers/friends which the return again here,especially for those who like to be out from the tourist trial!
Many greetings my beloved Friend.
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

There is no better place to relax, be treated like family and have the most chilled atmosphere, delicious food and fantastic weather! I can't wait to be back!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Had good time me and my 5 year old son !
I enjoy the hospitality most as much as the atmosphere of love .
I am looking forward to visit again!
Anastazia

• Stayed June 2011
Seapaleros, Owner at Antonio's Guest House, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Anastazia !
Thank you that most of all you mention the Love that you recieve
here, please know that Love seeks Love and thats why you see it!
It was so great having here with your son (Ionas) i remember the birthday
party which we had in the garden!

Thanks for posting here!
Hope we see you again!

Been to Antonio's Guest House? Share your experiences!