You wouldn't come here for your two weeks in August but for an overnight stop for a business meeting the Ibis is quite alright. Located just off the motorway makes access easy.
Rooms are clean, albeit in need in some places of some TLC. WIFI effective and free. Breakfast was better than expected at a lodge type hotel but it is completely self service so a dash to get a table at busy times.
At about £50 for a night's B&B I think this is good value and I will use this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Chesterfield North Hotel Barlborough
- Ibis Chesterfield North Hotel
- Ibis Chesterfield North Barlborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Chesterfield North hotel is located 8 km from Chesterfield and 16 km from Sheffield Airport. Admire the nearby Chatsworth House or wander through the famous Sherwood Forest of the Robin Hood legend. Book one of our 86 rooms and benefit from the hotel amenities on offer, including four meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences, a restaurant and a snack bar open 24 hours 7 days as well as private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of our wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Chesterfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.