We visited Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort on the last day of our vacation in Long Island, and I'm sad we didn't discover it sooner. The beach was amazing, the food was delicious and the resort is clean, quiet and secluded. We spent the day enjoying the sunshine and water, had one of the best meals on Long Island at the restuarant (try the Lobster Salad and the Ahi Tuna - so good!) and then took advantage of the resort's happy hour and took in the last sunset of our trip.
Although we didn't have the opportunity to stay here, the day we spent at Cape Santa Maria was wonderful, and I would recommend at least stopping here for a meal, drinks or the beach during your trip to Long Island.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.