It is a one of the best place to stay in Harbor Island. Small, family run BB Hotel, with style and sense of Caribbean Sharm. Quiet, safe and peaceful atmosphere, extremely helpful host service , clean like in Japan hotel in Ginza, and everything you need just short walk from this place. And most important: 5 minute walk until Fantastic Pink Sand beach, which have simply unbelievable view, fresh sea air, clean water and always empty beach…that seems like only yours… (Like on Cow Wreck beach on Anegada, BVI), what you need more to escape and relax from urban tension?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Bahamian hospitality, intimate and tropical accommodation. Combined with the Best brewed coffee and banana nut bread located Dunmore Town, Harbour Island. Which creates a relaxing, cozy, comfortable, friendly and welcoming atmosphere at The Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast. Come and explore the three to five minutes footpath to the famous Pink Sand beach. Have a delightful taste of our four tropical fully furnished suites. Come and relaxed in the comfort of air conditioning, cable television, private bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living and dining areas. The Sugar Apple B & B is perfect for families, honeymooners, business men, boaters, pilots, vacationers and hosting guest. Wake up to the aromas of Rosie's signature Banana Nut bread and Joe's freshly brewed Kenyan Coffee. At the Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast, the only original Bed and breakfast on Harbour Island that promises you a truly unforgettable hideaway an a unmatched level of service awaits you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Apple b&b
- Sugar Apple Hotel Harbour Island
- Sugar Apple Bed And Breakfast Bahamas/Harbour Island