It was everything we thought it would be, and more…
I would not change anything. Our room was spacious, clean, well equipped, nicely decorated. The beds were hand made with plush bedding.
Each day our morning started with drinking Cuban coffee in bed discussing what our adventure would be for the day.
The location was perfect. We were glad we did not select an all-inclusive resort. This turned out to be our base of operation. Each day we ventured to a new, interesting and fascinating location by golf cart or foot.
Thank you to Captain Sweeting for our water based historical Island tour. Thank you, Ma Ruby for your authentic Island food. Thank you, Valentine’s Dive Shop for our breathtaking (literally) Snorkel Trip. Thank you, Rock House for the most exquisite and delicious birthday meal for Catherine. Thank you Sandra at Sunset Lounge (across the street) for the island’s best Goombay Smash. Thank you for the wild horses. Thank you for the lizards. Thank you for the wild chickens, chicks and roosters. Thank you for the deserted pink sand beaches. Thank you to Garnell, Rosita and Stephanie, the Sugar Apple staff for guiding us on our adventure. You made our stay complete.
p.s. - check out the pictures attached to this review
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Apple b&b
- Sugar Apple Hotel
- Sugar Apple Hotel Harbour Island
- Sugar Apple Bed And Breakfast Bahamas/Harbour Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Bahamian hospitality, intimate and tropical accommodation. Combined with the Best brewed coffee and banana nut bread located Dunmore Town, Harbour Island. Which creates a relaxing, cozy, comfortable, friendly and welcoming atmosphere at The Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast. Come and explore the three to five minutes footpath to the famous Pink Sand beach. Have a delightful taste of our four tropical fully furnished suites. Come and relaxed in the comfort of air conditioning, cable television, private bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living and dining areas. The Sugar Apple B & B is perfect for families, honeymooners, business men, boaters, pilots, vacationers and hosting guest. Wake up to the aromas of Rosie's signature Banana Nut bread and Joe's freshly brewed Kenyan Coffee. At the Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast, the only original Bed and breakfast on Harbour Island that promises you a truly unforgettable hideaway an a unmatched level of service awaits you!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Sugar Apple Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.