My Girlfirend and I stayed here for a couple of nights. The accomodation was great as was the service and you certainly see a much different side to Barbados on the far quieter and less developed East Coast. Check out their website as it gives an accurate view of the rooms and grounds. The only points worth noting are you are staying in a very quiet part of the island so you will almost certainly need your own transport and dont be surprised if even the larger atlantis hotel is not serving dinner because of a lack of demand on some nights. Finally whilst the nearby beaches are beautiful and often deserted swimming in the atlantic is a whole different proposition to the Caribbean and is not suitable for all but the strongest swimmers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic and affordable bed & breakfast at the lush east coast.Sea-U is tucked within a lush tropical garden along the seaside slopes of the village of Bathsheba on the east coast of Barbados, the most natural side of the island. Here you can enjoy unspoiled beaches, breathtaking views and mingle with locals. Uschi Wetzels, owner and manager and fell in love with Bathsheba and its friendly people, while working on a Barbados travel guide for a German editor.With hammocks strung between coconut palms, the Atlantic Ocean waves breaking against massive limestone boulders. Sea-U is a place for those who are looking for a decidedly significant change of pace from a busy life.The main house and the cottage are built in a traditional island style out of wood with large patios. The 9 rooms are decorated with mahogany furniture, louver window treatments, rattan chairs, locally handcrafted clay lamps and batik art. Sea-Us welcoming staff provides knowledgeable information.The atmosphere is relaxed, and guests quickly become friends. Green globe certified, close to Andromeda Botanical Gardens and world class surfing at Soup bowl. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Regatta Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Sea-U Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea-u Guest House Hotel Bathsheba
- Sea-U Guest House Barbados/Bathsheba