“Excellent 10 day stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Edenmore Guest House

Edenmore Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ardrossan
Edenmore Guest House
You added Edenmore Guest House to your Saves list
47 Parkhouse Road, Ardrossan KA22 8AN, Scotland   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Ardrossan B&B and Inns
Fresno, California
“Excellent 10 day stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My family (parents and my daughter) were first time visitors to Scotland from California, U.S.A.and couldn't have stayed in a better place. Moira was warm and welcoming and her English breakfast is so good and filling that we only ate two meals most days. The rooms are comfortable and we slept well and could hear the creek at night,very peaceful. The train is a short 10 minute walk away for day trips to Larqs, Glasgow and Edinburgh. We also walked to a couple of excellent restaurants nearby. We stayed in the stand alone building with the living room area and full kitchen which is shared with other roomers but we often had to ourselves. I highly recommend Edenmore and hope to return once again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
St Agnes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Moira was very kind and helpful throughout our stay. It was good to have use of the lounge and kitchen area. Our room was comfortable and we had an excellent night's sleep. A good breakfast set us up well for our ferry trip to Arran.

Room Tip: Our room at the back was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hastings, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights , I had a warm welcome, a big clean room, and a fantastic breakfast that sets you up for the day! Plenty of parking at the rear. Will use again when I visit Scotland. Very good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Cornwall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

On arrival I received a friendly reception and shown to my room. Edenmore has a stand alone building where I was staying. This is ideal as it has a large guest lounge with huge tv and sky. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with everything provided (except food of course). I was in room 8, a twin. It was clean modern and again everything I needed. Freeview tv, free wifi, tea & coffee and en-suite.
I was able to pre-order a full cooked breakfast and select a time that suited me.
I was welcome to use the facilities, this is useful as you are able to cook a meal if you need to.
After a comfy nights sleep I went for breakfast. Tea, toast arrived very soon and then my cooked breakfast. Very friendly service and nothing was any trouble.
If you choose to stay here I don't think you will be disappointed. As I said, all the facilities you could ever need. They have dogs, Great Danes and a Roteweiller. I met two of the Great Danes and they are very friendly. The dogs are kept separate and away from accommodation so please don't worry or be put off.
Whether a single traveller, couple or family you will be welcomed at Edenmore and I think you will have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Just stayed here for 2 nights and could not have been anymore happier!! Everything was perfect. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was huge and comfy and the bathroom was luxurious. Moira was a fantastic hostess and gave us a lovely warm welcome. Her full Scottish breakfast was amazing and set us up for our day trip to Edinburgh!! It felt like home from home, will definitely stay here again.....Thank you Moira.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Me and my partner spent 2 nights at Edenmore Guest House. Everything from the rooms, service, food and value was perfect. I could not have felt more welcomed and would highly recommend to anyone. Can't wait to go back! 10/10

• Stayed August 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

A small group of us were made very welcome and the location was perfect for us before setting off onto the Isle of Arran. We were doing a long cycle tour and felt very happy that the bikes were kept safely locked up. The breakfast was delicious and our luxury rooms were more like a boutique hotel! Thanks for the comfort on our long ride.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Edenmore Guest House? Share your experiences!