Could not find it as although the address says high st, it is set back Inbetween two other businesses. One of the staff did actually direct me in over the phone as i had driven up and down at least 5 times. Car parking at back of building so had to drive right around the block again then it was extremely tight to park. I had to take my case through a busy restaurant to get to my room and even though i had guaranteed my room on a credit card was asked to pay there and then infront of restaurant guests! Food was good and well presented though. Room small but modern and clean, very cold but soon warmed up once the radiator fired up. Breakfast was in the restaurant, well presented if limited. The thing that really irked me was that I asked for a third cup of coffee ( cups very small and served individually) and received a mouthful from the waiter who informed me that I should have only been allowed one cup of coffee with breakfast! He said he had given me a second cup out of courtesy but I should not be allowed a third. He informed me that they used a very expensive machine and coffee was made to order. I did say that the expense of the machine was not my problem. He then showed me a tin of Nescafé and said that if I had wanted a large pot he could have used that. I was flabbergasted. He then said that he was just following managements orders! I travel all over England, Scotland and Ireland and every hotel I stay in makes fresh coffee for breakfast. He did reluctantly make me a third cup. The B&B rate was not inexpensive! I have never heard the like!
- Also Known As:
- Savoro Restaurant With Rooms Hotel
- Savoro Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Barnet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoro is an elegant restaurant with rooms located in the heart of Barnet. All 9 rooms offer en suite impressive showers or baths, LCD televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary bottled water, hairdryers, luxury toiletries, and comfortable beds.The master rooms are decorated in modern browns and cream, with impressive four poster beds, walnut floors and spacious showers. All the bedrooms have wireless internet connection so it's ideal for the business guest found himself in Barnet for the night. The standard are fairly smaller but the are equipped with all the necessities for an overnight stay or for a couple of days in Barnet. The rooms are ideally located at the back of the restaurant keeping the guests far from the bustling high street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Savoro Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.