“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Bridge Bakehouse

The Bridge Bakehouse
42a Market Street, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK237LP, Whaley Bridge SK237LP, England
+44 1663 734113
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakeries, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We LOVE The Bridge Bakehouse! It is our pride and joy and we hope our fun and beautiful Artisan Bakery makes your day when you visit! Courtney runs the Bakehouse shop with a beaming smile and happy demenour, ready to assist you in your choice or to tell you about the delights we have to offer. Camilla is the talent behind everything you can consume at the Bridge Bakehouse, so you have her to thank for ruining your willpower! Haha. A new addition to our little Company is that you can order Online! Choose what you would like, pay via PayPal and collect in store! Easy (and delicious!) For larger orders within the local area we can hand deliver to your door, just simply choose the delivery option upon check out. Our Whaley Bridge Bakehouse is primarily a quick and easy takeaway shop but we do have a wonderful little seating area outside with outdoor heaters(!) Where you can take a break and enjoy our amazing range of artisan cakes and biscuits, handmade pies and sausage rolls, freshly baked continental breakfast goods and a full choice of coffees, teas and soft drinks.
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Customer service and food and drink amazing . lovely seating area lovely family friendly atmosphere . good value would defiantly go again

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've just been and bought a Eccles cake a muffin and 2 pecan buns (not just for me) was the best food I have ever tasted we managed to scoff the lot before we even got home will be coming again ;)

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful cakes and sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I went to The Bridge Bakehouse today for the first time and I can honestly say I regret not trying it sooner! I had a chicken and bacon caeser sandwich and my boyfriend had a sausage and caramelised onion sandwich, both were absolutely delicious; the best lunch we've had in a long time. The bread is gorgeous and all ingredients are locally sourced. I tried the Nutella muffin which was very nice and my boyfriend had the carrot cake muffin with cream cheese frosting which was heavenly! I would absolutely recommend this bakery to anyone looking for a delicious lunch/breakfast!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Portuguese Custard Tarts - Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Have only just discovered this place and on the tasting of the custard tarts, very authentic, I will be back for more.
Just a pity there is not room for an indoor cafe to sit and have your coffee but there are a couple of settees outside.The cake displays look fantastic and all the produce is supporting local suppliers such as Eric The French bread baker in Disley. Worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
“Bridge bakehouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Working my way through all the gorgeous things on offer here , don't go in if you are on a diet , it's fatal . Sandwiches are great , good quality ingredients , lovely coffee too

• Visited July 2013