“Great Day Out For Kids????” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Other, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small company of dedicated people, determined to provide you with the best Paintball day you have ever had! We enthusiastically believe that Paintball is a very exciting and stimulating activity, that appeals to a very broad section of people. Arrive on site with an open and positive mind and be ready for a day, that we hope will be remembered for a very long time. It is a sport that demands strategy and discipline and above all, an open mind to truly enjoy a very different day out.We love Paintball...We hope you will love it too!Ignore all the stereotypes...Join the millions of people around the world and come find out why this game, is the fastest growing activity in the world!
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Day Out For Kids????”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We brought 3 under-age football teams to the laser quest, which consisted of 50 "boy soldiers" & split them into 2 groups. What a day out they had! You might notice the question marks after my title. The reason for this is because I'm not sure who enjoyed the day more - the kids or their managers!

From start to finish, they had a ball, were fed, watered & as I'm sure most parents / mentors will appreciate were thoroughly exhausted by the end of the day! I would highly recommend this for a day out, birthday party, team building exercise or for any other reason you could possibly think of. Very professionally run & the kids were well looked after all day in a fun & safe environment.

The staff were magnificent in their handling & patience with the kids & also seemed to enjoy the day as part of the team for the day. Cannot praise them enough!!

Visited June 2012

“Very Very Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great Day overall but the same problem as the laser quest really. Very overpriced for what you get. About 15 of us and we where shoved around like sheep....should be a clear distinction to which business is what. Very mechanical and won't be back in a hurry to be honest.

Visited August 2012
Escarmouche P, Owner at Escarmouche Paintball, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hi Sean,

Thank you for your review. We rely on reviews to give us an idea of how we are doing.
As you know I sent you an email regarding your experience with us but have not received a reply.

I would be grateful for the date you played laserquest and paintball with us. Regarding all other venues in N.Ireland we are on a par with prices.

Are you sure you were at our Adventure Park? Because your experience is extremely rare with us. As the owner of the business I am on site nearly every day we have a booking and our customers are never rushed or herded nor are our staff unprofessional.
But if this was the case with you and your group, I am prepared to offer you A FULL REFUND.

You simply need to give me a call to discuss. Its really as simple as that. I look forward to your call.
Best regards
Mark Mc Auley
“Great day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Everyone was really friendly, the games were well organised and pretty much everyone had a great day.

Visited November 2012
Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“FUN FUN FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had my doubts about laserquest having experienced the indoor version but what a day of fun :-) I am 39 and i felt like a kid again, loads of different battle fields and tasks to complete and all this was made easy by the organisers. I played with a mixed group of males and females and each and everyone of us had a ball. I plan to return with my work colleagues next time as it certainly encourages teamwork and is great fun..highly recommended
Thanks again
Timmy Houston

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Great staff and range of activities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Staff were very welcoming on arrival and would go out of their way to make you welcome. There was a range of activities and sites, so you'll not get bored. Great for all ages. There's also a large area for people to wait or hang out afterwards. Plenty of extras for purchase. You can even order pizza/etc from the local takeaways for delivery & relax on the property without being worried about anyone trying to get you to leave. Def worth a visit.

Visited May 2012