I've just come back from amazing Maldives :( after spending one week at Kuredu in the stop of my honeymoon trip. I would recommend Kuredu because of the attentive service, long and white sandy beach, wildlife in the coral reef and facilities. I stayed in an overwater villa with an all-inclusive package and the experience was perfect. In the villa you have your own access to the sea and it's very quiet and private. Staff is extremely helpful, attentive and nice, always willing to help. Food is good (in all meals) and you can always find what you like most. There are several possibilities for entertainment, mainly aquatic-related as well as a tennis and badminton courts and a pitch-and-putt 9 holes golf course... Although I must recognize I did nothing but laying down on the beach :)
I'd definetely highlight the beach, long and with beautiful white sand. And what's more important, there are not many shells or dead coral in the bottom so you can walk into the sea without hurting your feet!.
Just one thing... Remember that this is not a 5* top luxury hotel so don't expect to be in an "Asian lux" kind of hotel like Ana Mandara, 6 senses, one and only, etc... because.... of course you're not paying that much!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop northern reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, Kuredu Island Resort celebrates twenty-five years of meritorious service to it’s guests. This large resort offers a range of options with seven restaurants, seven bars, nine categories of accommodation, sports and leisure activities. The resort operates single largest dive centre in Maldives. Kuredu Golf Club is the first golf club in Maldives and is still the largest. With 85% of the resort retained as nature, eco friendliness in operation has won international accolades. Be your holiday romantic, diving, golfing, sheer chill out, culinary exploration, Kuredu is the natural choice.Kuredu ... ... ... pure as silver, good as paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Kuredu Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuredu Island Resort And Spa
- Kuredu Island Hotel Kuredu
- Hotel Kuredu Island
- Kuredu Island Maldives
- Kuredu Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
- Kuredu Island Resort & Spa Maldives