When we surprised our daughter with a night in a castle for her 16th birthday, she was over-the-moon with excitement. And Broomhall Castle did not disappoint. We were greeted by friendly staff, had a wonderful supper in the dining hall followed by drinks in the lounge. Our rooms were by far the biggest we had seen in Scotland thus far, with a wonderful hot shower and claw-footed tub in our King room, and comfortable beds for our children down the hall. Breakfast was served upon our request - our oldest son quite unexpectedly LOVED the haggis! Staying here was a great way to celebrate our trip to Scotland, as a base to exploring Sterling Castle, the Wallace Monument and the delightful area surrounding Menstrie. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with ten good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Scotland/Menstrie