My husband and I were married at Broomhall Castle on 28th April and had the most perfect day. Since booking Broomhall as our venue 2 years ago, we have come to know the staff well and have stayed at the castle a number of times during the run up to our wedding day. Each and every time the staff have been superb in every way and we have always thoroughly enjoyed staying at the castle.
For our wedding, we had exclusive use of the venue, which was great as we had guests staying in all the bedrooms and there was a great homely atmosphere. From housekeeping staff, to waiting staff and bar staff, nothing was too much trouble. The bedrooms are fantastic, bathrooms are beautiful. The bridal suite is so light and spacious, it was perfect for us all getting ready in the morning. The castle itself is stunning, and made a perfect backdrop for photographs. There has been a lot of work done on the castle recently, including exposing more of the original stone walls inside, which all adds to the charm of the castle and every time we visit, it gets better and better. There are 2 four poster rooms, the beds are huge and with beautiful soft bedding. The location is superb, set back from the village, so quiet and peaceful, yet only a short drive from Stirling, Glasgow or Edinburgh. There are magnificent views of Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument from some of the rooms.
Our wedding meal was absolutely outstanding, and many guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food. We have eaten at the castle a number of times and the food is perfection, fresh and seasonal, and great portions, never room for dessert!! The chef is really talented.
We could not have picked a better wedding venue, and we will continue to visit Broomhall Castle for years to come. Thanks to Rod, David and all the team for making our day so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with ten good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie
- Broomhall Castle Scotland/Menstrie