“One of my favs!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“One of my favs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The wine list is outstanding. I had the pork chop with the chutney and carrots, and it was delicious. The salad with pears was my personal favorite. This is a treat every year, and I highly recommend!

Visited June 2013

87% Recommend
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was one of the best places I ate. I started out with the oyster salad, which was to die for!! I also had the shrimp and grits. Although the shrimp and grits was very god, creamy, and filling, I wish I picked the filet, like my two friends did. The food was excellent and I would eat here again. Did I mention the desert? I want to go back to Destin!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Food was great! Waitress was rude!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited here in April for work there was a group of 12 of us. Had the special which was filet with a fried lobstertail! Yum! It was great! The service however was another thing. The waitress made rude comments the entire meal. It all started when she told one of my coworkers that "no one has ever ordered a hurricane here before" and she laughed at him like they were too good for that. We spent way over $2500 and I'm sad to say she got tipped on that amount. Go for the food not the service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“outdoor dining with music and fireworks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We visited the Village for dinner during memorial Day weekend. The patio is lovely; the service and food amazing. To top off the meal, live music was playing in the park next to the restaurant and a fireworks display dazzled us through dinner. My friends and I enjoyed the lobster spring roll and pear/candied pecan salad to begin the meal. Both were outstanding. As entrees we had the shrimp and grits (wow!) and pan seared snapper (good too!). All and all, the meal was very nice!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Panama City
“Great food, but get ready to pay for it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Our concierge recommended this restaurant for my wife and I. We took a night trip to Baytowne Wharf, and were looking for a romantic place. Well, this place was it. At first we were taken back by the prices, but set that aside for a good time and great food. The fried green tomato appetizer was nice, but the pear salad... Marvelous. I had the Grouper almandine and my wife had the Cobia. Neither one of us tried each others because we were protecting them like savages haha. The bread pudding with goat cheese ice cream was a combo of three of my favorite things. It was expensive, but it was worth it!

Visited March 2013