“Best thai in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Miramar Beach
Cuisines: Thai
“Best thai in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Me and my husband always get the mild red curry with beef. It is the best curry I've ever had and the portion is huge! The mild is always the perfect heat, with a kick but not over bearing.. They are always so polite and take good care of us! We're locals so we visit whenever we can and I'm expecting and it's been one of my cravings so were there very often :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Destin, Florida
“Always delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Thai elephant by far is one if the superior Asian restaurants. I love the beef pad Thai with peanut sauce and the fresh rolls. I am a local, so I visit often. I have never been disappointed. I've called to place to-go orders 30 minutes before they technically open and they are always so gracious and get it ready by open time. They are awesome.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bronxville
“The More the Merrier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Party of 7 so we had 9 dishes. Appetizers: spring rolls and pad thai. Main courses: seafood, curries, chicken, shrimp. Everything was eaten - no left overs at all. Request selection of hot sauces so you can add your own heat. Welcome surprise - Thai tea is quite tasty and releaves any overheated palates.

Visited August 2012