Having recieved a voucher for my husbands birthday we decided to put some money towards it for a meal for our 54 wedding anniversary,The meal was ok but we think over priced, I asked the waitress how many scallops I would get she said 4 I got 3 very small. There was no non alcoholic beer despite being in the middle of nowhere so one would have to drive if not staying, We asked for a half portion of cheese as my husband also wanted a desert he got a full portion even though I had checked with the waitress that it was only half and they then tried to charge for a full one.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell At Skenfrith Hotel Skenfrith
- The Bell At Skenfrith Hotel
- The Bell At Skenfrith Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pub/Inn, Hotel (Licensed, Offering Real Ales) with 8 letting rooms in rural location. With car parking. Smoking in designated areas. Vegetarians, Children, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bell at Skenfrith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.