this is our 8th trip to exuma and february point was a lovely place to stay. the facility has an infinity pool located on the community beach with a beautiful view of Elizabeth harbor. we used the kayaks to paddle the cove and see the sea cucumbers, sponges, starfishes and tropical fish. the pool area has pretty and comfortable furniture and a restroom and shower but you do need to bring your own drinks/ snacks. the house was very pretty,clean and stocked with all of the normal kitchen appliances and we were on the water overlooking the marina and the bar/ restaurant. we had drinks there one evening and the chef is now cooking for people by arrangement while they wait for permits for the restaurant. we did not eat there but kept a boat there. we loved going to chat and chill across the harbor by boat and playing volleyball, dominoes and the pigroast on sundays is the bomb. there are stingrays that will let you feed them. get a goombay smash and "chill"..... north ,in the car you can go to cocoplum beach (stunning) for one of the best gourmet lunches on the island and look for sand dollars. palm bay beach club has a great bar, food and air hockey and fooseball. by boat go to doras she's across the bay by the monument high on the hill she makes the best conch burgers and you can cross over to the ocean side of the island to have some 'wave action'on a beach by yourself if you drive to little exuma call santanas for a great lunch and go next door to mom's for fresh baked bread and sweets in her bakery bone fish lodge is closer and they have great food, good company and they feed sharks at nite and teach about them. there are three close grocery stores in town and several liquor stores and mom's bakery comes to town in the lot across the street from great exuma market. february point is very central to everything. they have a nice gym and tennis courts that can be lit for you f you ask the guard at the gate. all in all a very nice place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the top Exuma hotels and top Exuma resorts located just one mile from George Town, Great Exuma within Elizabeth Harbour and across from the world famous Chat n Chill beach club. Two to Six Bedroom Oceanfront Villas with full concierge and housekeeping services, gourmet kitchens, spectacular ocean views and full service Marina and restaurant. A great choice for family vacations in The Bahamas with full-service amenities. Our Exuma Luxury Villa Rentals and Exuma Resort services will exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your February Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- February Point Hotel Great Exuma
- February Point Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas