This was our family trip that we've been planning for 6 months. We stayed 7 days the first week of June. Our stay at the St. Francis exceeded our expectations in all ways! Our hosts, Jillian and George were absolutely wonderful. Jillian was right there to help us make arrangements four boat rental and the water taxi to town. Their staff always had smiles and provided great service.
Views of the ocean from our rooms-breathtaking.
Beach-so private, at this time of year!
Harbor side views-spectacular
St. Francis food-delicious (don't forget the Monday night BBQ-choice of lobster, steak, or chicken)
Opportunity to swim with the local dolphin-unforgettable.
Boat trip to swimming pigs, nurse sharks, Staniel Cay, snorkeling-great fun
Peace and Plenty BBQ and Rake and Scrape (Thursday nights)-good food, local entertainment and dancing
Kayaking to Chat 'n' Chill for fresh conch salad, feeding the rays-worth it
Lots of memories for us to hold on to...We've been home a few weeks now and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Francis Resort is located in a pristine location on Stocking Island. Enjoy miles of whitesand beaches, diving and watersports, sailing, dining, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your St Francis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Francis Hotel Great Exuma
- St Francis Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas