My husband and I vacationed at St.Francis purely by accident. The sailboat we chartered in the Bahamas didn't work out due to technical difficulties, and we made a last minute reservation at St. Francis Resort. Stocking Island is amazing quiet with few inhabitants. There are no cars, plenty of walking and views from the rooms were spectacular from the private balconies. We have traveled to many other islands including Puerto Rico, other islands in the Bahamas, St. Martin, US Virgin. Islands, but the St. Francis Resort is our favorite off the grid spot. You can rent a motor boat, snorkel, scuba, fish, or relax with the sailors at the restaurant and bar in the evening. George, Jill and their son Greg are delightful hosts. We were enchanted by the cab driver - Rudy - cab #9 who brought our room key back to Jill after I got to the airport and realized it was still in my pocket. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Francis Resort is located in a pristine location on Stocking Island. Enjoy miles of whitesand beaches, diving and watersports, sailing, dining, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your St Francis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Francis Hotel Great Exuma
- St Francis Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas