Grand Isle is a world class resort within a 1 hour plane flight from Miami. Our experience started with expert assistance from Crystal, an extremely competent concierge, who assisted not only in making a number of arrangements for us, but also sharing tips on things that would make our stay more enjoyable. The property itself is beautiful and meticuously maintained. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath unit that was attractively decorated. Housekeeping was very consistent and accommodating, leaving our unit spotless every day. The entire staff obviously got "the memo"- every one we interacted with was wanting to make sure we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything they could do to assist.
Do yourself a favor- visit Great Exuma and stay at the Grand Isle resort. Call Crystal today and start planning your trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Great Exuma, Bahamas