This was my guys get away to Exuma. Grand Isle continues to be the hidden gem of the Bahamas. The Pallapa restaurant has expanded but the staff continue to provide top notch service and attention to the guests.
My thanks to Peter who organized what can only be described as a once in a lifetime experience. After a fantastic day of deep sea fishing during which we had a tug of war with a shark over a Grouper.We were able to bring enough back to resort for the chef to grill for us , truly a spectacular meal. To top it off we got to share our catch with 2 Olympians that night , Simon Whitfield and Angella Goran.
I can only say I am counting the days when I return with the family in July
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Great Exuma, Bahamas