If you remember what hotels on the islands were like before the Four Seasons, etc., you'll love the Peace & Plenty. Located in Georgetown (not much there - gift shop, supermarket, small restaurants in walking distance), it abuts the street and opens up into a charming pool and bar area immediately adjacent to the water. We had a king ocean view, and it was just fine - balcony with a table for 2 overlooking the ocean. Rooms aren't fancy, but they are very clean, and everything works. The staff are wonderful - especially the folks at the front desk, who couldn't have been more helpful. We only ate breakfast there, but it was excellent. (There is also a good breakfast place across the street.) Reasonably priced and family-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club is a beautiful 32 room resort, including 3 two-room suites, overlooking Elizabeth Harbour. Room choices include Harbour water front view, pool side, Garden suites, or two-room suites. All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-fridge, hair-dryer, private bath, and in room cable television. The hotel's Gourmet restaurant offers local cuisine including Grits with breakfast and Conch burgers for lunch. The dinner menu ranges from steak to seafood including Grouper, a local favorite. The Club offers two bars. Our 'Pool Deck' bar is tended by Lerman "Doc" Rolle. Inside is the air-conditioned site of the 'Old Slave Kitchen' bar tended by Garfield and Annette. Since the Club is right in the middle of town, you are close to grocery shopping, site seeing and fun activities including sail boat rental available through Out Island Explorers or snorkeling, diving and motorboat rental. On a Friday the Club sponsors a cocktail party for their guests. Other nights can include live Calypso musi, dancing and Karaoke. The Club is Exuma's gathering place for the townspeople and visitors from all over the island. There is also a ferryboat service on request to Peace and Plenty’s Stocking Island Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Hotel Great Exuma
- Club Peace And Plenty Exuma Island
- Hotel Peace Plenty Exuma Island
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Great Exuma, Bahamas