I cannot say enough good things about the Peace and Plenty in Exuma Bahamas. From the fantastic accomodations to the staff the whole trip was incredible. Doc, the bartender is top notch, super attentive, makes the best Pina Colada I have ever had, and super friendly and personable. Garvin is a fantastic cook and an amazing person to go out on the water with, he does it all fishing, snorkling, diving, he is truly a hidden treasure of the Island and Peace and Plenty. Really there is not a single person there who is not top notch and friendly.
The hotel itself was in a perfect location. Right on the water with a great dock, in a safe location that was right on a running course for avid runners, and within walking distance of everything in town that you could possibly need. The housekeeping was superb and the rooms were incredibly comfortable and cozy. One of the best things about this hotel is also the atmosphere that Peace and Plenty creates. You really feel like you are friends and family with the staff and the other guests. Definitely a place that you could bring a family or have a cozy romantic trip for two!
My interactions with the owners who were there at the same time as us, Becky and Barry Benjamin, found them to be super personable, hospitable, and interested in making my family's stay the absolute best vacation it could be. I wanted to thank them for making a great vacation be amazing and for their thoughtful gestures and help with planning our trip.
If you are going to the Exuma Islands/Bahamas, I would strongly recommend the Peace and Plenty, it really is the only place I would ever stay :)
-Kaitlin and Kara
- Also Known As:
- Club Peace And Plenty Exuma Island
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Hotel Great Exuma
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Hotel
- Hotel Peace Plenty Exuma Island
- Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island Great Exuma, Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club is a beautiful 32 room resort, including 3 two-room suites, overlooking Elizabeth Harbour. Room choices include Harbour water front view, pool side, Garden suites, or two-room suites. All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-fridge, hair-dryer, private bath, and in room cable television. The hotel's Gourmet restaurant offers local cuisine including Grits with breakfast and Conch burgers for lunch. The dinner menu ranges from steak to seafood including Grouper, a local favorite. The Club offers two bars. Our 'Pool Deck' bar is tended by Lerman "Doc" Rolle. Inside is the air-conditioned site of the 'Old Slave Kitchen' bar tended by Garfield and Annette. Since the Club is right in the middle of town, you are close to grocery shopping, site seeing and fun activities including sail boat rental available through Out Island Explorers or snorkeling, diving and motorboat rental. On a Friday the Club sponsors a cocktail party for their guests. Other nights can include live Calypso musi, dancing and Karaoke. The Club is Exuma's gathering place for the townspeople and visitors from all over the island. There is also a ferryboat service on request to Peace and Plenty’s Stocking Island Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Club Peace & Plenty Exuma Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.