This was our first visit to a Sandals Resort, and it was even more than we expected. The Resort was beautiful! Well cared for, with a lot of options for swimming, eating and relaxing. The staff there are incredible - not one single employee would pass by without saying hello - from the management to the grounds keepers, everyone was extremely friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and very comfortable - probably one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in at a resort. The bar in our room was kept well stocked - they even took our special request for a specific brand. The food was amazing....I cannot fathom those people who had anything negative to say about it. The breakfast and lunch buffets were plentiful and varied. The a la carte at the Italian, french and pub restaurants was excellent. My favourite was the french restaurant - the Lamb chops were incredible!
Drinks were tasty - strong, but delicious! Thanks to the drink masters - Martin, Denero, Aaro, Warrenique and the others (sorry...forgotten some of the names!),
I've saved the best for last... the dive operation... what can I say? But I've been diving for over 20 years, have dealt with dozens of dive operations, but have never received this high level of service. We were so catered to that it'll be hard to go back to 'doing it ourselves'. We bring our own gear, but if you need to rent, their gear was obviously well maintained and excellent quality. We would finish our dives, dismantle our gear and leave it on the boat. They would rinse it, clean it, dry it, and it would be nicely set on the boat for us for the next day dive. The boat itself was fantastic. Spacious, with an upper deck to sit on, a head below, fresh water rinse, liferaft. Between dives they provided fresh fruit and pastries. Our thanks to our incredible divemasters Bancroft and Lincoln, our First Mates Elton, Chakina, and Vano, our captain - Jaran and the women behind the scenes who kept them all in line...Nadia! You guys are THE BEST!
Thank you Sandals, for a wonderful holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas