I want to first start off by saying that I am a Ritz Carlton, ST. Regis and Four Seasons traveler. Every day for the last 3 months I would get up and read Trip Advisor for Sandals , Emerald Bay. I couldn't wait to read the reviews, because after all I was spending thousands of dollars and wanted to make sure I was going to a 5 star resort and of course making the right decision. All the reviews would be 5 star, and then out of no where a so so review. I would then second guess my decision and was driving myself and my husband crazy.
Well...... The truth is, I guess I found out that no matter what ,there will always be that one person who feels compelled to complain, nitpick , refuse to be happy no matter how perfect something is, and is always looking for problems. How anyone could give this resort a negative review in my opinion is reckless and unfair to people like me who truly rely on Trip Advisor. The biggest gripe I have are the people complaining on Trip Advisor about getting butler service and the cost. You knew the cost before you went, why are you complaining now. These Butlers are worth every penny and make your vacation at Sandals "Over the Top"
From the moment we arrived at Sandals, we were enveloped with smiles, warmth, and sincerity by all the employees. We were greeted with Champagne, Cold towels, and offered bottled water.
The resort and the beach- Breathtaking, Beautiful, Exquisite, Magnificent
Restaurants- We NEVER had a problem once finding a restaurant open. There was always somewhere to eat, including 24 hour room service. All the restaurants were fabulous IL Cielo, La Parisienne, Bahama Bay, Dino's Pizza.
The service at all restaurants were 5 star. They greeted you with a smile and made sure you were happy. My husband and I found the food to be very very good. Perhaps the people who find issue with the staff here are the same guests that walk around without a smile and have that "entitlement' issue. In addition, while we were here at Sandals Emerald Bay there were a handful of celebrities so that should tell you something right there.
Special Thanks To Stephen Clarke the Butler Manager (who should probably be running the resort) for the Most Unbelievable, Beautiful Romantic Stay and creating the most beautiful memories I will treasure with my husband. We had the pleasure of meeting Stephen when we first arrived. To say that he is respected by the entire hotel staff and management would be an understatement. Stephen has won employee of the year a few times, which comes as no surprise. His enthusiasm, love and compassion for people shines through. What an asset to Sandals!
We would also like to recommend The Finest Butlers Sandals Has to offer: Logesh and Quentin. If you are getting a butler room, Logesh and Quentin made our stay even more special with their little surprises everyday. They also showed up with food and drinks, whether we were at the pool or the beach. These guys truly bust their a** to make sure you are extraordinarily happy, whether its getting you cold water, a drink, lunch on the beach, breakfast in bed, Drawn baths, taking me to the nurse (Which by the way is free of charge) or even making bunny rabbits out of towels! Thank You Again Logesh, Quentin and Garrett!
I just want everyone reading this to know that Sandals Emerald Bay is by far one of the most beautiful resorts with far superior customer service. We can't wait to go back. As far as the people with their negative comments, Ignore them. They are just unpleasable........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •NEW!! Jogging Trail on property - 2.6 miles long •Greg Norman designed 7,001 yard golf course with 6 signature oceanside holes•Three fresh water pools including the Caribbean’s largest zero entry pool with a central fire pit•24 hour room service to all rooms and suites•Seven exciting dining options to choose from•Red Lane Spa with sixteen extensive treatment rooms•Personalized off resort excursions arranged by our Island Routes Tour specialists•Sits on 1 mile of the Exuma’s best powdery white sand beaches•6 Har-Tru tennis courts including a sunken stadium court•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Emerald Bay “Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-Inclusive”•Awarded #9 spot in the 2012 Readers' Choice Awards "Top 12 Resorts in The Atlantic" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Emerald Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Four Seasons Great Exuma
- Great Exuma Four Seasons
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis And Spa Resort Great Exuma, Bahamas