We felt nicely accommodated in our little bungalow, which was comfortable, and had amenities including a kitchenette with a coffee pot, a toaster, a microwave, dishes, glassware and flatware. We e-mailed Palm Bay with a grocery list, and all of our requested items were in the room for us when we arrived. The main room was large and airy, the queen-size bed was lovely, and the attached bath was fully appointed with tub/shower, vanity sink and toilet, and fresh towels were delivered as needed.
Having been to Exuma many times before, we were particularly impressed on how improved the tap water was. Knowing that it comes from a desalination plant, we expected to have to use bottled water for our coffee, but this time, it wasn't necessary, as the water was not brackish or off-tasting.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay at Palm Bay, and would definitely visit again!
- Also Known As:
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Great Exuma, Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beachfront villas & cottages are available in either studio, 1 or 2 bedroom plans and offer full kitchens or kitchenettes. Decorated and designed with tropical charm, amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, full service business center including guest computers. Hideaways Exuma is the ideal location for your romantic getaway or family vacation. Weekly rates are available in our hillside villas and studio rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hideaways at Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.