My family stayed here in early march for a surf and relaxation get away and all was fabulous. Floyd the owner and guest were an absolute amenity in helping us unwind , relax and find ourselves. Its like a bed and breakfast with privacy of a hotel. Floyd cooks what you request for each meal with pleasure. The hotel is quaint and inviting. A breathe of fresh air from the states with attention to detail in a minimalist fashion. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, welcoming and cozy are only a few words to describe this brightly yellow painted, quaint hotel that offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation. Surfers Manor prides itself in being secluded, intimate and quiet. It is a place to come to when you want to unwind and become one with nature. The warm atmosphere, beautiful tropical décor, comfortable accommodations, scrumptious meals and a little bit of adventure are all integral parts of a break at this laid-back hotel. Located in Eleuthera Island Shores, Gregory Town, the Manor is a perfect location from which to venture and discover all of Eleuthera's natural wonders and attractions. Enjoy a short scenic nature trail from Surfers Manor to the world famous Surfer's Beach on Eleuthera's northern shores. Surfer's Beach has been compared to Hawaii's thunderous shoreline and is becoming just as sought after by devoted surfers and amateurs alike. It is where you can ride the waves, boogie board or snorkel the cove. Guests can also search for pirates' treasure at the Hatchet Bay Caves, which was rumored to be a favorite playground for pirates and now fascinates geology fans with its stalagmites formations. Alternatively, enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Glass Window Bridge, relax in the natural saunas of the Queen's Baths or tour the Pineapple Fields in Gregory Town. We recommend renting a vehicle prior to arrival so that you will be able to explore the 110 miles of the beautiful island of Eleuthera. We offer rental cars, bicycles, surf boards & snorkel equipment on property for our guests' convenience. After a long day of exploration, stop in at the Manor's Restaurant and Bar and make some local friends while enjoying one of our many exotic tropical drinks served from our friendly bartender. Feast on delicious Bahamian dishes cooked to perfection from our in-house restaurant or simply lounge around and enjoy our beautifully landscaped surroundings while reading a book or taking a nap in our relaxing atmosphere. We, at the Manor, want to help you fall in love with the magical island of "Freedom" with its dozens of beautiful, sandy, secluded beaches and the friendliest people that you will ever meet. It is here at Surfers Manor where you will "Enter as a visitor and depart as a member of the Surfers Manor Family!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Surfers Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Manor Hotel Eleuthera
- Surfers Manor Eleuthera, Bahamas