My wife and I spent 11 days at Sky Beach Club last month (October) to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Although the weather was not great (I recommend going to Eleuthera in summer as long as you don't mind the heat), we had a super time, in large part due to the employees and the villas of SBC. We stayed in a 4/4 villa with spectacular views of the Atlantic ocean. The photos on the SBC website are exactly what you'll experience when you get there. I can't say enough good things about the staff. Windsor, the gentleman responsible for maintenance, goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your villa is in tip top shape. Eugene is very focused on customer service, regardless of how ridiculous the request. Paulette is a fantastic cook who prepared the lobster tails that I bought at the boat ramp in Governor's Harbour - she did an outstanding job! Matt, who organized our reservations is a wealth of knowledge about the island and incredibly responsive.
Again, I can't say enough good things about Sky Beach Club. This was our third trip to Eleuthera (but our first stay at Sky Beach Club) and we loved every minute of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put your feet up, relax and enjoy a book on our lovely pink sand beach. Or you can find food, solace and the beverage of your choice at the Bistro, with a full-service swim-up cocktail bar. Sky Beach Club offers FLY FREE Specials and seamlessly blends modern amenities with the splendor of unmatched natural beauty and excellent service. Accommodations range from luxury poolside bungalows to 3200-square-foot, four-bedroom, four-bath villas with private pools. Sky Beach Club Resort Amenities Include: • Amazing views of the Atlantic and the Caribbean. • Secluded pink-sand beach. • Contemporary dining in the Bistro. • Infinity edge beachfront pool with swim-up cocktail bar. • Gated resort community with 24/7 security. • Energy efficient green construction. • Located 7 minutes south of the Governor's Harbour airport. The Bistro: The Bistro is Sky Beach Club’s exclusive fine dining experience that combines international cuisine with daily specials inspired by local Grouper, Hog Fish Snapper and Lobster. Not to mention traditional dishes with a twist that will keep your palate wanting more. Concierge: Let our Concierge Services take care of your desires. At Sky Beach Club, your vacation will be as exciting or as tranquil as you want it to be. Pre-arrival your personal concierge will arrange for all your requested groceries to be stocked in your pantry and your choice beverages awaiting you on ice. Throughout your stay we will see to all your personal needs from planning your day’s activities, to helping you unwind with dinner reservations or a private chef to prepare that special meal in your home. Oceanview Pool & Spa with Swim-up Bar: Pristine waters sparkle as far as the eye can see from our amazing oceanfront amenity area. Comfortably relax in one of our pool-side cabanas and enjoy a light lunch – or swim over to the pool bar and have them throw another local pineapple in your favorite drink! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sky Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Beach Club Hotel Eleuthera
- Sky Beach Club Eleuthera, Bahamas