My wife and I spent a week at The Cove in an Oceanfront villa. The location is very nice and well kept. Beaches are well maintained as well as the gardens. Restaurants served very fresh and good food and service was very attentive and friendly.
But, of course, something could be improved… Furniture in the villa are very basic ( you can call them in a very fancy way but….they are very basic), bathroom is nice but when we took showers we had water all over the room , food was really good but after a week with the same menu it became pretty boring…..
Overall, a very nice experience ….but
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Eleuthera Hotel
- The Cove Eleuthera Hotel Eleuthera
- The Cove Hotel Eleuthera
- Cove Hotel Eleuthera
- The Cove Eleuthera Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ABahamian island legend, reborn with more style, more luxury ... and far fewer cares in the world. An intimate destination set up on the Caribbean's most beautiful pink sand beach. The Cove, Eleuthera's guest rooms and suites have been extensively renovated to blend urban chic with island charm. The new owner and management at The Cove. Eleuthera have over 20 years of hotel experience in the United States and have worked with the locals, training them to ensure that the same hospitality expectations in the states will be brought to The Cove, Eleuthera. We invite you for a visit, as Travel & Leisure said the "Best Secret Island on Earth" is closer than you thought! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Cove Eleuthera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.