My wife and I had the most amazing 7-day vacation at The Cove from June 20-26th. We were looking for a luxurious resort, somewhat secluded in a beautiful setting off the beaten track. We found The Cove and never looked back. We stayed in a Bush View room - their entry level accomodation - and were very happy with it. Everything about this resort is upscale. From the moment you enter through the 24h guarded gate you'll experience the most amazing service in a contemporary style resort that was recently remodeled. All materials and accessories are of high quality and very pleasing to the touch and eye. It's an architectural gem. Services included with the room are twice a day house keeping, real high speed internet in the rooms and daily written updates about the weather and special events. The senior staff is very friendly and accomodating. The resort provides snorkeling gear, kayaks (single and doubles) and bycicles at no charge. The Cove also hosts an upscale restaurant that provides good to excellent food though choices can appear limited after having eaten there lunch and dinner almost every day. Prices for plates are what you would expect for an upscale restaurant in a larger city. There's no low price food option on the property. My most favorite, yet simple dish were the fresh fish tacos with a zesty pineapple, cilantro, red onion salad on the side. The special event grilled red snapper was a close second. The outdoor bar is serving breakfast in the morning breeze with amazing views. They also serve drinks in the evening. There's drink service at the pool side all day long. We frequently took advantage of their excellent room service at a small extra charge. Hamoks and Couches spread around the property invite you to enjoy the tranquil moments of your vacation with amazing views. We can't remember having had a better vacation over the last ten years. We felt very pampered and well taken care of. Now is the time to stay at their resort, as they're still new and somewhat unknown (they're still expaning the property). This won't stay this way for long. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ABahamian island legend, reborn with more style, more luxury ... and far fewer cares in the world. An intimate destination set up on the Caribbean's most beautiful pink sand beach. The Cove, Eleuthera's guest rooms and suites have been extensively renovated to blend urban chic with island charm. The new owner and management at The Cove. Eleuthera have over 20 years of hotel experience in the United States and have worked with the locals, training them to ensure that the same hospitality expectations in the states will be brought to The Cove, Eleuthera. We invite you for a visit, as Travel & Leisure said the "Best Secret Island on Earth" is closer than you thought! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your The Cove Eleuthera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Eleuthera Hotel Eleuthera
- The Cove Hotel Eleuthera
- Cove Hotel Eleuthera
- The Cove Eleuthera Bahamas