The worst ever! The cruise was such a rip off for those who paid the full amount. Once you get over to the island, everything is closed except for the casino and downt town clubs and bars. There are no locations to purchase food. Tourist are restricted to only go to the casino and clubs. Can't explore the island because the ship departs the island 9am in the morning heading back to Miami. Just such a bad experience especially sailing in horrible weather. The tides were to high and the water was very choppy which caused the boat to rock uncontrollably and many people got sick. Food could definitely be better than what it was. No juice available to drink only water. Soda has to be purchased for $3 and gratuity is included in everything. Had I know, I would have never spent my money especially when some people were sailing for only $25! And the cabins are nothing like what you see on tv, they are very mini in size, not enough room turn turn a full complete circle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 48 miles off the coast of South Florida on the quaint Bahamian island of North Bimini lies the new Bimini Bay Resort. We feature 135 luxury vacation rentals comprised of condominiums, loft-like treehouses and single family homes as well as a full-service marina with accommodations for up to 150 ft, infinity edge pool, grille, Swedish and Thai massage services, children's playground and a fine dining restaurant overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas