to take account of this disorganization hotel..and say this with great sadness, because the place has everything to be the best hotel. got tired of traveling coming from miami, check in was very confusing. then did not have transportation to the room, since the rooms are far from reception. wanted to rent an electric car, and nobody knew how to steer right rent. after already installed in the room, we were lounging at the pool, however the last thing you get to do in the pool will be resting. We have animators ill prepared in the pool and put the volume of music at a level that you can not talk to the person that you are on the side. ask us and other guests asked to lower the volume, and the animators said they simply did not. We decided to leave a day earlier than planned because we went to the hotel to rest and we can not. the rooms are good, the hotel has potential, however this very mismanaged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 48 miles off the coast of South Florida on the quaint Bahamian island of North Bimini lies the new Bimini Bay Resort. We feature 135 luxury vacation rentals comprised of condominiums, loft-like treehouses and single family homes as well as a full-service marina with accommodations for up to 150 ft, infinity edge pool, grille, Swedish and Thai massage services, children's playground and a fine dining restaurant overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas