Rode RW go fast 9/27
Book early and grab a cabin for 40 bucks, it's great to be able to clean up and relax in the ride back. Getting off the boat is a bit disorganized, but I'm sure it's worlds better now that there is no tender involved. We spent just under 5 hours on Bimini. Grab a golf cart for $50 at the resort and roll into Alice town, the public beach across from Big johns was perfect, just get a little bit away from the vendors and it's PERFECT! We had the beach to ourselves! Back to the boat at 4:50 ten minutes to spare. Don't be late, they are NOT waiting. Once the staff gets the disembarkation and logistics right, it's gonna be even better, the growing pains are quite evident, but easily fixed. Once the ft Lauderdale runs start in two weeks, they should have it all dialed in.
Stuarts for conch salad, big johns for lunch. If you are looking for a great couples day, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 48 miles off the coast of South Florida on the quaint Bahamian island of North Bimini lies the new Bimini Bay Resort. We feature 135 luxury vacation rentals comprised of condominiums, loft-like treehouses and single family homes as well as a full-service marina with accommodations for up to 150 ft, infinity edge pool, grille, Swedish and Thai massage services, children's playground and a fine dining restaurant overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas