Our first trip to Small Hope will not be our last. The staff is so welcoming. The food was very good, deserts even better. I think the drinks were good, but I don't remember. :-) Dive staff was great, Federico, Dennis, John, plus the interns. Thanks for the tech help Andrew.
It made for a fantastic trip. Not very many resorts where the owner will come sit with you for dinner and ask you where you want to dive tomorrow.
I will not provide you with all the little details of what they provide, because I think that's part of the fun.
But if you want to dive or just relax with no TV, no radio, this is the place to do it.
Plus lots of sharks, if you want them.
Just a really great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas