Small Hope was a great honeymoon spot for this newlywed. My wife and I were able to relax and do things at our own pace. I tried bone-fishing and she had a massage during our trip. Both were excellent. The food was fantastic for every meal and the staff made us feel like a part of the family. I have never been to another resort where you were able eat dinner with the owner one night and the chef that prepared your meal the next. Conch fritters are my new favorite happy hour snack....I can't get enough of them! If you want a relaxing environment where the staff knows you by name and the food is delightful then Small Hope Bay Lodge is the place for you. I am not a diver but I did try the beginner course. Still found plenty to do during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas