“Our Private Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our MOTTO: "Come as a stranger and leave as a friend!" We appeal to the traveler that is looking to see the "REAL" Bahamas. This is not your typical tour experience. We offer a variety of nature based heritage, eco friendly and cultural tours designed for the whole family. Our tours are educational, fun, and authentic all in one. And as a bonus we snorkel and swim in some of the Island's best kept secrets. let us make your vacation a memorable one! See you soon!
“Our Private Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful time. Our guide was professional, and informative. We've always heard bad reviews about visiting Freeport Bahamas, but our experience surpassed our visit in Nassau. The beach was perfect. Snorkeling was great for beginners and families with younger children. We ate at the Cleveland beach club and had the traditional meal of red snapper.... Awesome!!!! Loved every part of our visit. We are planning to come back next year by plane and staying on the island,not on a cruise like we had done the first time. Thank You so much for a wonderful experience!!! Wes

Visited October 2013
Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you so much for this review. You essentially explained and summarized to the world why I do what I do. I look forward to your return. Next time we go fishing!!!

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Day excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Fantastic day out learned a bit about the islands history. Learned about Conch and how to take from shell. Taken to fantasic quiet beach to enjoy snorkling, saw hundres of fish in beautiful clean ,clear warm sea. Other than the 8 people on the trip we only saw 2 other people on this beach which made it a truly off the beaten track experience. Luch was excellent and reasonably priced. We enjoyed an amazing full day out away from other tourists for about the same price as pre arranged cruise excursions that had only lasted a couple of hours. I would recommend Bahamas Interisland eco tours to everyone. Just fabulous.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Hi, thank you for sharing your day with me. I am glad you found this experience unique and off the beaten path. This is exactly why I do what I do. You and everyone that visit my island deserve to at least once experience a day like this. I look forward to arranging a day customised for you and your guest next time. Thanks again I really appreciate your business.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Very nice tour of the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Jeff was so nice! Also extremely knowledgable about the island, history, and culture. We were taken in a small group to the national park where he told us about the local plant life and the park history. We were taken to 2 caves within the park and told about the history of them as well. We then went across the way to Gold rock creek where we walked thru a mangrove forrest to the Beach. It was beautiful! Jeff then took us to a local family run beach club and we ordered food, drinks, and snorkel gear. We were back in plenty of time to make it back on our cruise. Take this tour its awesome! Learn about the locals and see some really amazing sites that your normal tourist things won't be able to show you! Also eat the cracked Conch its AMAZING!

Visited November 2013
This is awesome to hear. It was a great day! Thanks for sharing your review with the world. It helps my business alot. Thanks a lot again. I look forward to see you next year hopefully!
Turnersville, New Jersey
“Very nice tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Jeff took use to see a fresh water cave and was very knowledgable about the cave, plants and the area. He was very friendly and spoke English well. He took us to two beaches which were very nice. We will seek him out on our next tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

thank you Sir, It was an honor spending the day with you. I am happy to hear you appreciated my passion for my island's culture, heritage and natural beauty. I look forward to your return! come by plane next time so we can explore the ocean.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“A real honest tour and very educational..plus relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hola Jeff, hope you remember us!!! we were the spanish family who love to take pictures especially (my son Justin). It was an amazing time learning all about the local culture and history. I enjoyed the most learning about all the natural remedies from the plants that are still out there. Loved the beach and the nature walk. We will be visiting soon next year. Hope you can still be our tour guide. We enjoyed you very much..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

hi Helen I do remember you. Thank you for sharing your family with me. I hope all the photos you took create longlasting memories for Justin. I hope to see you again!