Taino beach is very beautiful. However, it is separated in 3 sections. We stayed at the Ocean. Please, Please, take my word, you do not want to stay at the ocean!!!! The phone rang all day and each time we answered, nobody was there. The sewage backed up through the shower which smelled terrible. We called about the phone and the backed up sewage and to no avail, it was never fixed. In fact, I read a review stating these same things but it was in 2011 so I thought for sure these things would have been corrected. The tub had a permanent ring and rust in the sinks. You could hear your neighbor like they were sitting in the same room. The connecting doors to the units are so close together, all we heard all day was doors slamming. I cannot that believe that they are still allowed to rent theses units. RCI should be ashamed for putting their guest in these rooms. The flip side was the staff was very pleasant. The bell boy took good care of us and our lodge and he was very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive Taino Beach Resort & Club offers owners all the comforts of home, but far, far away from any worries of home. With full kitchens, master bedrooms, and spacious patios, the whole family can enjoy their vacation. Views of the beach and pool. Ferry service to Port Lucaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Taino Beach Resort & Clubs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taino Beach Resort & Clubs Hotel Freeport
- Taino Beach Resort And Clubs
- Ritz Beach Freeport
- Ritz Beach Hotel Freeport
- Ritz Freeport
- Freeport Ritz
- Taino Beach Resort & Clubs Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island