We have been coming here since the early 90's, at this point in out=r lives several times per year. We have travelled extensively and we always feel like we are returning home when we stay at Taino Beach Resort. We have stayed in all 3 buildings and actually prefer the Coral Suites (middle building) for the large patio and private soaking pools. We bring our own beach towels and much of our own food. It costs $1 per load to wash and dry in the laundry room on site.
We enjoy the seclusion of the resort. The ferry is $2.50 round trip for owners and provides a quick escape for shopping of partying in th eevenings.
We have our own snorkel equipment and have spent many an hour snorkeling off the beach. The beach is wonderful for just relaxing under a palapa too. No one will try to sell you anything or disturb your solitude. If you choose to you can participate in the activities that the resort runs daily. There is always something happening if you know where to look. Just check the schedule. We have enjoyed this resort as a couple, as a girls trip, and as family vacations with all our adult children and grand children. The staff is friendly and most accommodating. There is FREE Wi Fi in the welcome center. You can link up with your own device or make use of the 2 computers that the resort provides FREE OF CHARGE! There is no wi-fi in the rooms.
If you can be happy in a beautiful tropical setting with a white sand beach, the largest swimming pool on the island, complete with waterslide and swim up bar. A 7 minute ferry ride will get you to Port Lucaya for bars, casino, dancing, shopping, dining. Try this resort. If you expect to be waited on hand and foot and split second service, better try a different destination. Here you will get service with a smile, but it will be on island time. Who knows, if you manage to relax a bit and slow down you may come to appreciate island time yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive Taino Beach Resort & Club offers owners all the comforts of home, but far, far away from any worries of home. With full kitchens, master bedrooms, and spacious patios, the whole family can enjoy their vacation. Views of the beach and pool. Ferry service to Port Lucaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Taino Beach Resort & Clubs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taino Beach Resort And Clubs
- Taino Beach Resort & Clubs Hotel Freeport
- Ritz Beach Freeport
- Ritz Beach Hotel Freeport
- Ritz Freeport
- Freeport Ritz
- Taino Beach Resort & Clubs Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island