travelled in October with my daughter and two small children,1year and 5years.had a great time had two rooms 1 bedroom units with kitchen and living area.it was across street from beach however when we opened the blinds there was a waterway that fed off the ocean,and a yacht sat outside our window.the grounds are really nice the beach is just beautiful white sands and warm blue water.the pool really nice really large has a bridge going over it and a waterfall that gives a great back massage.they had a swim up bar,but it wasn't in use when we were there.the staff at the front desk and as u enter the lobby were all so friendly and so nice.they have a laundrymat there which was great,a small convenience store which is privately owned a restaurant inside and out.and a bar.the food was good however service not so good at the restaurants.very slow and not that attentive even though they tack on a 15percent tip.there is on the beach a family that cooks fish and lobsters fresh and has picnic tables,we didn't go but did talk to other people who raved about it.the rooms were very clean and very large.i would definetly go back ..also they have a shuttle that goes every hour to the center of town and once a week they have a supermarket run.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island