We were overall very disappointed with this hotel. This is not the standard we expected for our honeymoon vacation. This is not a luxury resort. I wouldnt be satisfied even for a random vacation.
- Food was terrible. Not so many choices, I’ve rarely seen such a poor buffet, even the deserts were not appealing. They did not refill fresh fruits, too bad because that is the only dessert we had.
Breakfast was good though with lot of choice.
The dining hall was not pleasant. We honestly felt in a workplace cafeteria.
We end up dining at Bertha’s 2 times during our stay, only 10 min walk from the beach (on the right side).
- The beach was ok, even though deckchairs were a bit old.
- The location is ok if you walk out of the resort. Close to Banana Bay.
There was no shuttle to Freeport, only taxis. Bikes were available but in bad condition, so there was no way we could ride to the marina.
- Room was ok (we had the 'upper class’ one) – bathroom a bit small though. You have to ask for an ocean view. We were disturbed by the loud music coming from the club at night. Bed linings were not comfortable. Night stand lights were broken.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Freeport
- Viva Fortuna
- Freeport Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Club Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island