We returned here for our second visit, bringing with us another couple. It has definitely improved since our last visit. The food was quite good, beautifully presented. We love the beach- the sand is so soft and the snorkeling is fabulous. The rooms were clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the full moon rising over the ocean.
Our only complaint was as it was not "high season" the after show party was held in the main bar and the music was obnoxiously loud late into the night.
We enjoyed two trips into Port Lucaya and recommend Joe "Radio" Dean taxi. He gave us a cell phone and would take us wherever we wanted ( and a few good suggestions!) and when we were ready we would just give him a call and he was there within a few minutes to pick us up? The fresh Conch salad at the square in Port Lucaya is fabulous!
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel Freeport
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Freeport
- Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna
- Freeport Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Club Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.