We stayed for four days for a wedding of good friends. The staff is extremely friendly, and the food was good. The value was good considering what we paid for all our housing, food,and beverages.
The management seems to be really disorganized. We had a requested a king bed, and arrived with 2 smaller beds on our room. One of which kind of tilted to the left, and the sheets were a little threadbare. We had signed up for an excursion and were told the incorrect time, so we missed it. The restaurant wasn't clear about our reservation either.
It was nice to "unplug" for a few days as our phones required roaming fees,and they only place we could get wi-fi was in the lobby or bar.
Good points - the beach is beautiful. It seems like a safe place to take a young family. If you can try to day trip to Gold Rock Beach, whch is a National Park on the island. The food was good.
The coffee was terrible. :( but, there is an espresso machine at the bar that's a second option. Lots of creative options for tropical drinks, but the liquor quality is poor. reminded me of what we drank in college.
As long as your expectations are for a beautiful beach, with nice people and clean resort, you won't be dissappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel Freeport
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Freeport
- Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna
- Freeport Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Club Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.