Our group of 11 just returned from the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach. We had an outstanding 4 days there. (We are couples/friends in our forties & fifties)
Everyone there did a great job in making our stay there an enjoyable experience.
Kendall coordinated our initial activities and put everything into motion. Stacy and her staff handled the check in (and out) efficiently and cheerfully.
The bartenders at both bars were excellent. We enjoyed the shows.
We all had a great time with the activities team after the shows dancing and partying at the bar.
The rooms were in excellent condition (appeared recently renovated), being in the Bimini 5 building. The facilities were well maintained. (Some areas are a little “tired”, however you can see there is a lot of renovating and updating going on now.) Beach and pool area are outstanding.
Food was good, not “5 star gourmet’, but good with a wide variety.
We enjoyed both the Italian & the Asian restaurant. The group’s opinion was that the Italian food was better. The overall feeling with our group is that we are looking forward to returning to the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel Freeport
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Freeport
- Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna
- Freeport Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Club Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.